SEASR Services Team
- Mike Keller, Stanford University
- Matthew Jockers, Stanford University now at University of Nebraska
- Franco Moretti, Stanford University
- John Unsworth, the University of Illinois now at Brandeis University
- Michael Welge, University of Illinois
- Ted Underwood, University of Illinois
- Loretta Auvil, University of Illinois
- Boris Capitanu, University of Illinois
- Dan Cohen, George Mason University
- Tanya Clement, the University of Maryland now at University of Texas, Austin
- Michael Welge, National Center for Supercomputing Applications / Graduate School of Library and Information Science, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC)
- Loretta Auvil, National Center for Supercomputing Applications, UIUC (technical lead)
- John Unsworth, Dean, Graduate School of Library and Information Science, UIUC
- Bernie Acs (database and hardware, high-performance computing)
- Boris Capitanu (software development)
- Mike Haberman (software development)
- Amit Kumar (software development)
- Xavier Llorà (genetic algorithms, machine learning, social networking, software development)
- David Tcheng (audio analytics, machine learning)
SEASR Work Groups at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications (Automated Learning Group, Data Intensive Technologies and Applications Group)
- Graduate School of Library and Information Science (Office of Information Technology and Research)
We want to thank Atlassian for providing us with an open source license to their product suite.
Atlassian provides best-in-breed solutions for bug tracking, project tracking, subversion hosting, and wiki software
YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler.
YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications.
Take a look at YourKit’s leading software products: YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler.